Single/Engaged & Marriage Veteran Retreat
Sign-Up TODAY for this FREE CLASS –
Lunch will be provided.
The participants of these retreats learn specific real-life skills that enable them to better manage marriage under stress.
These unique challenges can be caused by military service, multiple deployments, combat or wounds – be they physical, mental, emotional or moral. The skills learned, from Cedric & Michelle White can be used immediately to overcome damaging behaviors, reduce stress and develop stronger bonds and healthier relationships.
Saturday, November 5, 2022
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM CST
LOCATION: Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at Metrocare, 16160 Midway Road, Addison, TX 75001
Who is eligible for services?
*All Veteran Couples are welcome (discharge status is not a factor)
*Active Military Members, Guard, Reserves.
*Spouses, partners, fiancée or companions are eligible.
*Single Military Members or Veterans may also attend. We suggest that couples attend together.
*Veterans or Military: Proof of Service ID (DD214, DOD ID, Dependent ID, Driver’s License etc.) required at or before class.
CLASS ID: TVC2022-1105
Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at Metrocare,
16160 Midway Road,
Addison, TX 75001
(Entrance in rear of building)
Certification for Life Core Therapy Training 3-in-1 Training
Register for these upcoming dates:
Experience 3-in-1 Hands-On Training! – Equipping the Lay Counsel & The S.E.L.F Assessment (Timely breaks will be provided)
Have you ever wanted to learn how to start a Lay Counseling practice, this is the training to attend! This 3 in 1 Training includes:
- Start to finish foundational training. Upon completion you will be confident, equipped with counseling tools/techniques, mentorship and support to fully launch your Lay Counseling Practice.
- S.E.L.F Assessment. Self – examination is the strenghth of a good counselor. Understanding yourself gives you grace to accept and deal with the issues people are confronted with daily.
This dynamic package is perfect for you if want to:
- Become a Life Coach
- Be a Pastoral Counselor
- Recieve income by becoming a Mental Health professional
- Be a faith-based therapist
- Teach God’s word
- Improve your ministry resume
- Providing freedom to people
- Obtain additional CEU’s
What you will receive:
1. Life Core Therapy (The CE credits will be through Healing Thine Hearts Ministries)- Healing Thine Hearts offers Biblical Counselor Certification based upon our exclusive faith-based therapeutic treatment method.
2. Equipping the Lay Counselor you will learn the basic of counseling process from start to finish. This session will teach you tools to use in your lay counseling practice.
3. The S.E.L.F Assessments (Connecting Passion to Ministry) – Proven to help those who want to know more specifically about their calling in Care/Coaching/Counseling ministry capabilities.
*S-earching /Personality Discovery
*E-ach / Ability Awareness
*L-evel / Learning Spiritual Gifts
*F-ully / Experience of Life
What value will this certificate add to you and your business? You DO NOT want to miss this opportunity! Due to COVID -19, seating is very limited. So grab your seat now and invite a friend! We only have 25 seats available. It is time for you to earn while you help people be FREE!
Soul Ties & The Dysfunctional Families (LIVE Training)
Healing Thine Hearts Continued Education Course – Soul Ties & Dysfunctional Family
April 19th | April 26th & May 3rd (Total 10 CEU hours)
Blended Families (On-Demand Course)
Blended Family Coaching: Blending to Succeed – International Christian Coaching Institute